Monday, May 6, 2019

Understanding Social and Emotional Learning - SEL

Dear educators,

This toolkit was developed to gather resources and share ideas about how to integrate Social and Emotional Learning(SEL) in our daily routine. I am a 3rd-grade bilingual Portuguese/English teacher at the International Charter School in Pawtucket, RI. I am very eager to learn and adapt my practice with other educators around the world. I hope you will benefit from these resources and I also encourage you to collaborate and share your ideas with this blog community. I will be happy to add them here to make this toolkit more valuable and resourceful.


Sincerely,


Ms. Silvia Lima

3rd grade bilingual Portuguese/English teacher
International Charter School 

Individual Learning Plan - At the end of the first 6 

weeks of school, 

3rd graders create their "Hopes & Dreams"


Family Message Journal - 3rd grade 2018/2019 - 

A great tool to reflect on students' learning.


My bulletin board 2018-2019, representing my students' heritage language.

Welcome to the Lusophone World! 

I have placed pictures of my students with 

their families as a way to value our heritage and culture.

1st and 3rd-grade ICS Portuguese/English teachers celebrating 
"Carnaval" with their students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Ideas

Made with Padlet

Resources for La Cosecha 2021 presentation

Social  and Emotional  Learning Competencies Casel Framework How did we connect SEL and language?